Sunday, October 19, 2008

And one more......that makes FOUR!!!!

For those of you who do not know already, Rich and I are expecting again! Our fourth baby is due to join the crew sometime in April! Mom has been sick and the kids have been thrilled. Almost every family prayer includes the new baby and our hope for his/her health! Spencer informed me this weekend that I could no longer eat junk food because I can only make room for the healthy food!!


Here is Rich learning of the good news over dinner on our anniversary! There was a package of new baby onesies in the gift bag.

Here are the kids celebrating the addition to the family. (When we first told them, they just sat there. I told them to act surprised and this is what I got!)



4 comments:

Olsens said...

I'm WAY excited for you!!!! i'm kinda jealous too :)!!! Congrats!!!!
Anna

Horsley News said...

Yea!!! I am so excited for you. I am glad I can talk about it now. Excited to hear all about the cruise.

Jenn

Brittani Terry said...

You must be home now!! HOW WAS YOUR TRIP???? CONGRATS on your news!!! I'm very excited for you!

Erika said...

Congratulations Wendy! I am so happy for you guys! I had an April baby, too. April babies are the best (like the 2 of us). Take care and I hope the morning sickness goes away soon!