Monday, January 12, 2009

Here she comes....Miss America!

The Ms. Utah organization is preparing to send their Ms. Utah to the Ms. America pageant. This years Ms. Utah is none less than Manti's own, Ms. Kayla Barclay! I have had so much fun with her for the past couple of years since I worked with her with Miss Manti. She is a wonderful person and she has loads of character. She is ready and she'll blow their socks off. Last Saturday, Rich and I were able to go to her send off party. She showcased all of her wardrobe including her swimwear and evening gowns, her talent, her modeling and did a mock interview for the audience. I am very proud of decisions to stand up for her standards too. What a woman she has become.....a complete package! We wish her well in Las Vegas!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so awesome you have been working with her! She is beautiful! Derek and I know Ben Barclay. Derek served in the mission field with Ben. It is a small world.

Olsens said...

I love Kayla!! I'm so glad she can represent us!
Anna

Cox Clan said...

How exciting. You will have to let me know when the pageant is and I'll toon in and cheer for her.