Saturday, May 2, 2009

Adam is four weeks now! I am actually surprised at how quickly time has been passing. He is being blessed tomorrow and wouldn't you know it.....he broke out into the "blessing rash."


Before.....
After.....










He is doing really well. He seems to be growing faster and faster. I really have to watch Ashley like a hawk around Adam because she thinks she can pick him up and walk around with him. I've already caught her moving him around twice when he is suppossed to be taking a nap.

3 comments:

The Gooch Family said...

Hope the blessing went well. Wish we could have come... it would have been so fun to see you guys.

Cox Clan said...

such a cute baby. So sorry I couldn't be to the blessing. Brian said it was really good. Love you tons. I'll see you in a couple of weeks.

The Cox Family said...

What would a baby blessing be without baby zits?!? Jer said it was beautiful. I wish I could have made it.