Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baby Fertilizer

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted. It's amazing how much time a new baby takes. I have lots of pictures of Adam's blessing and Cameron's birthday to post....I'll do that later.

I wanted to write about something funny that Cameron said today. Rich and I have sort of been complaining about how we have to mow the lawn twice a week since the fertilizer we added is making the grass grow so fast. Here is what I heard today:

Cameron: "Adam is a big baby."

Dad: "Yep, he's getting bigger."

Cameron: "That what happens when you fertilize him."




1 comment:

Brittani Terry said...

Cam is full of funny comments. Anna was telling me the other day how he was saying that Adam had a disability and that it was that he couldn't do anything. I thought that was pretty cute!!