Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Wendy!

I had a lot of fun on my birthday! A bunch of my friends got together for lunch at another friends house. It was a fun, busy, and crazy day. As another friend put it..."My body isn't feeling the same as it once did. Wouldn't you know it would happen right after the 30 yr. guarantee wore off! I knew I should've bought the extended warranty."
You gotta love the post-pregnancy hair do. A shower....what's that?!?!?
Rich and I have been so blessed with great friends and family. We've recieved so much support and many loving gifts....thank you to all of you!!!

3 comments:

Cox Clan said...

Happy late birthday!! Glad you had a great time.

Tukuafu's said...

Happy Birthday! Oh, and you already fit into your jeans? Not fair!! Love you!

Brittani Terry said...

I look like I'm trying to run in that picture!!